Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lakwatserong Tatay's: 2013 Christmas Wishlist

by lakwatserong tatay

It's really getting near, in few days it's Christmas day.....however as of now many of us are thinking what would be the nice, beautiful and very useful presents/gifts we could buy....As for me, i do have many wishes, like gadgets and outdoor things. Below are some of my wishes that i could have this year but of course it would not happen on an instant...(how i wish i could get this all....for sure i'll be lose my wife and my kids if i'll do that...^_^). However it is ok to have a wishlist at least you will have the courage to focus on everything....or have the motivation to save money to get your wish....on my case...it is really impossible...but who knows maybe my wife could see this and bought one of my wish, or maybe my father, brother & sister would give me one of this wish.....and maybe you.....my readers, friends online...or maybe sponsor...(how i wish it could happen...........hahahahahahahaha!!!!).

By the way, i made this list because of this Christmas Giveaways 2013....courtesy of Melo.....^_^


NEW MOUNTAIN BIKE - hopefully the image below...^_^


NEW CAMERA -  how i wish it could this outdoor point and shoot camera...^_^

NEW BACKPACK - for my day hike treks...^_^


PACKABLE DAYPACK  - ChicoBag Daypack 15.....^_^

NEW PAIR of SUNGLASSES - i just hope again the image below would i get...^_^






WATERPROOF PACKABLE DAY PACK - thanks to Sea to Summit....how i wish i could get this...i just always view it Amazon.com....^_^




NEW SET OF SHOES for my kids....^_^

MY WIFE's WISH......i just don't know when i could buy it....(mahal eh!)....^_^




NEW SALA SET.......although we already have it...but we bought it second hand....^_^





NEW PHONE......i'm not quite a techque person, up until now i'm using my old nokia phone...how i wish i could bought or maybe i could receive a gift like this image below..............^_^


How i wish i could get all of my wishes for myself, for my kids and for my wife....^_^.  And my last and very important wish, that in the coming new year 2014, i really wish my wife would not give me a TRAVEL BAN for life.....and always understand my passion for doing outdoor activities and budget travel adventures....^_^.

Again....Wishing you all a MERRIER CHRISTMAS for 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

TripGrocery.com said...

Merry Christmas Brian! :)

Lakbay Diva said...

i want a mountain bike too!

This is Lovelee said...

Cool wishlist! Hope you get several of them =)

JC said...

I just had my wish granted today -- a new laptop. Credit card eh! ahaha. Hopefully, you'll get yours. Merry Christmas.

mole antolo said...

great adventure .. looking forward to more trip by land,sea or air..hehehehe... More Power

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Looking for Accomodation